Welcome to Northam St. George's
Welcome to our school website, which we hope you will find useful and informative. We are a happy and successful school committed to the well-being and academic achievement of each and every child.
Our aims are for every child at St George’s to;
- Love learning and want to do well.
- Achieve the highest levels of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Believe in themselves, be proud of their own skills and value others.
- Care for others and learn together.
- Be healthy and happy.
As a Church of England school we work with parents/carers, the church and the local community to provide;
- The highest quality caring and Christian environment, where everyone is valued and feels safe to learn.
- The very best teaching for our children.
- Stimulating learning experiences to meet all children’s needs now and for the future.
We want all of our children to leave St George’s as confident, self-assured individuals with the skills to lead happy and rewarding lives and a life-long love of learning.
You will find our staff and Governors very approachable and keen to answer any queries or concerns you may have as well as welcoming any support you are able to give.
We look forward to making this journey with you.
Claire Cole, Headteacher